回目錄

[ 回目錄 ]

2014年11月29日 星期六

氫氣醫學革命(代序一)

氫分子生物學

內容簡介
本書全面而系統地介紹了氫分子相關物理、化學和生物學知識,重點介紹了氫氣治療疾病的主要機制,目前使用氫氣的3種主要途徑,研究證實對氫氣治療有效的重要疾病的文獻評述等;同時還討論了氫分子生物學的最新研究進展和存在的問題。
本書既適合從事氫氣相關健康產品研發的從業人員和開展氫分子生物學研究的本科生、研究生、臨床醫生等專業人士參考,也適合作為普通中小學生的課外科普讀物,也可供希望了解氫分子生物學的普通民眾閱讀。


氫氣醫學革命(代序一)


我很榮幸介紹這本《氫分子生物學》中文書。本書主編孫學軍博士是氫氣醫學領域的領軍學者之一,作為他的摯友,欣聞他正著手編寫本書。本人長期的研究領域是線粒體功能,在2005年開始啟動氫分子生物學功能的研究。由於長期對線粒體功能的研究,我們積累了許多氧化應激和活性氧方面的知識和經驗,這也是2007年可在《自然醫學》發表第一篇氫氣生物學論文的基礎。這一論文非常幸運地啟動了國際上氫氣生物學效應研究的熱潮。學軍教授是較早跟蹤這一研究領域的學者之一。我非常清楚地記得,當他告訴我他的小組獲得了一系列新發現時,我非常吃驚。更讓我驚喜的是,他們採用氫氣飽和生理鹽水腹腔和靜脈注射用於治療疾病。對氫氣的臨床應用來講,這是一個絕妙的好主意。學者們目前已經建立了多種利用氫氣治療疾病的技術,如呼吸氫氣、注射氫氣生理鹽水、飲用氫氣水、氫氣水沐浴等。在進行氫氣生物學研究的早期,人們僅把氫氣作為一種抗氧化物質,然而,業已證明該氣體具有更廣泛的生物學功能,如可誘導抗氧化相關酶的表達,通過下調系列促炎症因子的表達減少炎症反應,具有降低細胞凋亡和提高能量代謝的作用。氫氣生物學效應的發現將對人類疾病治療和健康防護理念帶來革命性影響。我希望每個讀者能夠喜歡這本書,並致力於發展氫氣醫學研究事業。
太田成男教授
日本醫科大學研究生院
發育和老年科學研究所
生物化學和細胞生物學系




Hydrogen Medicine Revolution
It is a great honor for me to introduce the publication of a book regarding“the Biology of Molecular Hydrogen”in China. I am also very happy to hear that a special friend of mine. Dr. Xuejun Sun has edited this book, who is one of the pioneers on“Hydrogen Medicine”. I launched the project on the biological function of molecular hydrogen in 2005 as the extension of mitochondrial research. Since I have had a lot of experiences to manipulate oxidative stress or reactive oxygen species through the mitochondrial research, I was able to publish the first paper in Nature Medicine in 2007. The publication in Nature Medicine was quite lucky to announce the effects of hydrogen to the world. Xuejun has soon followed our results. I remember the e-mail message from him informing me that I would be surprised by the results by his group. In fact, I was really surprised to find the great application of hydrogen-rich saline, which can be used by intrapersonal or intravenous injection. That is a really good idea to develop the application of hydrogen. Now there are several methods to ingest hydrogen; inhalation of hydrogen gas; injection of hydrogen-rich saline; drinking hydrogen-dissolved water and taking hydrogen bath to ingest hydrogen via the skin. In the beginning of the research, it was revealed that hydrogen acts as an anti-oxidant, but now it has been revealed that hydrogen has multi-functions in our body; hydrogen induces enzymes involved in anti-oxidation, down-regulates several pro-inflammatory cytokines to suppress inflammation, prevents apoptosis and enhances energy metabolism. The excellent orchestra of each function may give us a great benefit for the preventive or therapeutic applications. Indeed, clinical trials have stared for several disorders with great success. I hope that everybody would enjoy this book to develop the hydrogen medicine.

Shigeo Ohta
Professor, Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology,
Institute of Development and Aging Sciences,
Graduate School of Medicine, Nippon Medical School

沒有留言:

張貼留言